We welcome gifts of your Time, Talent, or Treasure. Each gift helps a family in need of safe, decent, affordable housing. All cash donations to Greene County Habitat for Humanity are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law and will be acknowledged with a letter.
Ways to Donate Cash:
- Mail your donation to our office:
Greene County Habitat for Humanity
P O Box 321
Greensboro, GA 30642
- Make an online donation via PayPal.
- When you purchase merchandise from Amazon, purchase them via AmazonSmile . *(see below for step-by-step instructions)
- Donate appreciated stocks, which may have significant tax advantages for some donors.
- If you are more than 70 years old, consider the possible tax advantages of donating directly from your IRA using a QCD (Qualified Charitable Distribution).
- Donate via a donor-advised fund, which may be may have tax advantages for some taxpayers.
- Include Greene County Habitat in your Will, Trust, Life Insurance beneficiaries, or other Estate Planning documents.
Other Ways to Donate:
- Donate or purchase merchandise at our ReStore
- Recycle aluminum cans at one of our recycle locations (Habitat Store, Behind Publix Shopping Center, or Greene County Recycling Facility)
- Donate construction materials or services
- Participate in or be a sponsor for a fund-raising event (e.g., Golf Tournament)
- Sponsor a house
- Donate land
- Donate your time, get involved – Volunteer
*If you have not already done so, designate GCHFH to receive donations from Amazon each time you make a purchase. Here’s how:
- go to www.smile.amazon.com
- log in using your Amazon user ID and password
- designate Greene County Habitat to receive donations
- fill in “Greene County Habitat” then click the search button
- select the GEORGIA Greene County Habitat from the list (there are at